AStartOfSomethingNewToFillMyTedium

Initially, I was to be a graphic designer instead of an engineer. Since I never actually made it to that side of the field, I’m filling my leisure time by learning about designing, just photoshop for starters. Ever since I started with photoshop, my head’s been crammed with interesting ideas yet but on second thought, I’m not that good at photoshop to imply everything I get in my head to a work of art. Photoshop ain’t that easy mind you! And just to get things straight, this blog header and background was also part of my work.




This is Lord Ganesh ji Ganapati Ganesha (Hindu deity of intellect and wisdom). I cannot assure you that this is all right because I’m just a believer and a sceptic at the same time.

Not really something I would wanna hang in my alter but something I would be keen on to hang in my hall perhaps.