StumbleUponIt

StumbleUpon basically is an IE or Firefox add-on that comes in the form of a toolbar. Personally, I loathe toolbars or add-on’s that ruins the simple design of the browser and yet, I gave this a try. It’s stuck on my IE till now.

StumbleUpon is basically a toolbar that keeps your internet life ‘in the pink’ rather then just doing Facebook or Friendster. It picks out WebPages from your selection of interest and most of the time, it’s very good and interesting stuff. Selections can be filtered to certain types of WebPages such as blogger, YouTube, Wikipedia and other renowned sites too. Also in the toolbar is an online bookmarker.

I’d strongly recommend this to everyone who spends their wasteful hours in front of the pc trying to look for things to do.

Here a direct link to the site : StumbleUpon

It's a cure for boredom! Trust me on this.

0 comments: